We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Queen Elizabeth II Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Take the Pledge
1 Pledge = 1 Free Breakfast or Snack
It costs nothing to pledge! The Ontario Student Nutrition Program will donate a free breakfast or snack on your behalf to an OSNP participating school.
- March 3 - Hot Dog Day
- March 3 - Gr. 5 Adopt-a-Scientist
- March 8 - Spring Flower Fundraiser
- Goes out
- March 10 - Spirit Day "Wear Green"
- March 10 - Gr. 6, 6/7 Visiting Artist
- March 12 - Daylight Savings Time
- March 13-17 March Break
- March 17 - St. Patrick's Day
- March 20 - Pizza Day
- March 20 - Milk Orders Out
- March 24 - Milk Orders Due
- March 24 - Gr. 5,6 "Brain Waves"
- March 29 - Gr. 4, 4/5 Class Trip
- March 31 - Spirit Day - "Hat Day"
- March 31 - Gr. 5, 6 Class Trip