We are pleased to provide an outstanding education at Queen Elizabeth II Public School for our students. Innovative programs that meet the needs of all our students are taught by our dedicated and professional staff who care about your child. Our school provides extra-curricular opportunities that encourage the development of excellence, integrity and respect.
Our Board is focused on literacy and numeracy achievement and creating an environment where we are working together on our goal of success for every student. We also value the community partnerships and parent involvement which are so crucial to a successful education for our students.
Take the Pledge
1 Pledge = 1 Free Breakfast or Snack
It costs nothing to pledge! The Ontario Student Nutrition Program will donate a free breakfast or snack on your behalf to an OSNP participating school.
- March 31 - Spirit Day - "Hat Day"
- March 31 - Gr. 5, 6 Class Trip
- April 3 - Flower Orders Due
- April 10 - Pizza Day
- April 11 - Parent Council Mtg 6:00 pm
- April 12 - Spirit Day - "Wear Pink"
- April 14 - Good Friday
- April 17 - Easter Monday
- April 18 - Orientation for gr. 8 (LCCVI)
- April 19 - Immunizations (Gr. 7 & 8)
- April 21 - Hot Dog Day
- April 27 - Spirit Day
- "Backwards/Inside Out Day"
- April 27 - Pizza Day
- April 28 - PD Day